Terms and Conditions
Please read these conditions carefully. When you book your holiday you are entering into a contract which binds you and us in various ways. These Booking Conditions list the responsibilities and commitments you and Jasmine Lodge have towards each other.
Please note that throughout these conditions the terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “ourselves” refer to Jasmine Lodge.
1. Terms. All terms are for a minimum of 4 nights for the accommodation as equipped and described. The usual check-in time is 4pm (subject to unavoidable delays). The check-out time is by 10.30am. You are obliged to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition. You are responsible for any damage done or loss sustained during your stay. Prices include VAT (where applicable).
2. Making a Booking. When you book you are accepting, on behalf of your party, the terms of these booking conditions. A binding contract comes into existence once we have received your deposit and we have issued a booking acceptance. All information provided to us must be complete and accurate.You must check your Booking Confirmation documentation as well as all other documents we send you, carefully and as soon as you receive them. If any information appearing on any document appears to be inaccurate in any way, you must let us know straight away.
3. Number in Your Party. The total number in your party must not exceed the capacity of the accommodation as advertised by us. Accommodation is provided only for up to the maximum number stated.
4. Payment. When you book you must pay the applicable deposit requested. Your Balance is due and payable by the date printed on your Booking Confirmation (31 days before your holiday start date). For bookings made within 31 days of your holiday start date you must pay the full amount when you make your booking.
5. Changes by You. Once a booking has been confirmed by us to you, should you require us to amend it , you may, up to 6 weeks before the holiday start date, change your original booking dates within the same calendar year, subject to availability and payment of any outstanding difference in price.
6. Cancellation by You. Telephone us immediately if you have to cancel and on the same day send us confirmation either by post, or by email to . Your cancellation is effective from the date we receive your written confirmation, which will be acknowledged. If you canel 31 days or more before your arrival date then your initial deposit and/or balance payment will be refunded in full. If you cancel between 1 and 30 days before your arrival date you will receive a refund of 50% of your amount paid. In the case of a cancellation within 24 hours of the arrival date or a no show, unfortunatley no refunds will be given.
7. Cancellation by us. Very occasionally, in circumstances of ‘force majeure’, we may have to cancel your booking. If we do so we will tell you as soon as possible, and offer you a full refund. We regret we cannot pay any compensation or meet any expenses or costs you may incur as a result of any such cancellation or change.
8. Linen. Bed linen and towels are provided.
9. Facilities. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw amenities or facilities without prior notice where reasonably necessary due to repairs, maintenance, weather conditions and circumstances beyond our control.
10. Unreasonable behaviour. We have the right to refuse to hand over accommodation if the unreasonable behaviour of anyone in the holiday party is likely to cause offence to other guests on the estate or to members of staff. In such cases all hire charges paid will be refunded in full as quickly as reasonably practicable, the contract will be terminated and we will have no further liability.
We reserve the right to terminate a holiday after the keys have been handed over, if the unreasonable behaviour of anyone in the holiday party is likely to impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of other guests on the estate or members of staff. In these circumstances, no refund will be given.
11. Damage to Accommodation. You are liable for any damage caused in the accommodation during the period of hire. We have the right to enter any accommodation (without prior notice if this is not practical or possible) if special circumstances or emergencies arise (for example if repairs need to be carried out).
12. Party Type. We do not accept Stag or Hen parties or groups, however we do allow single-sex groups but please contact us prior to booking.
13. Wheelchair access/Disabled Persons. Unfortunately, our park location and accommodation may be unsuitable for some visitors with mobility difficulties and you should contact us before booking to give us full and clear details of those needs.
14. Force Majeure. We cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage or any similar event beyond our control. Such circumstances also include riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity and all similar situations beyond our control.
15. Your Pet. At this stage we are unable to accept pets, other than registered assistance dogs.
16. Your Vehicle. Your vehicle and its accessories and contents are left entirely at your risk. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage from or to any vehicle from any cause whatsoever other than in our case, negligence of ourselves or our employees or agents. The access to the Lodge is via a track which is unsuitable for vehicles with low suspension.
17. Liability. Except where otherwise specified in these Booking Conditions, we cannot accept liability for any damage, expense, injury, death or loss of any nature whatsoever suffered by any person(s) from any cause whatsoever other than, the proven negligence of ourselves or our employees or agents. You and your party must take ordinary and reasonable care to safeguard against loss, damage, accident, injury or illness. This clause does not attempt to exclude negligence or breach of statutory duty.
18. Comments or concerns. You must notify any shortcomings with your accommodation to us immediately so that remedial action, if appropriate, can be taken.
For all complaints and claims which do not involve personal injury, illness or death, we regret that it may affect our ability to investigate your complaint and may impact on the way that your complaint is handled if you fail to notify us of any complaint or claim during your holiday.
19. Personal Travel Insurance. You are strongly recommended to take Personal Travel Insurance for your holiday.
20. Data Protection Policy. In order to process your booking we need to use the information you provide such as name, address, any special needs etc.
We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. The information may also be provided to, public authorities such as customs/ immigration if required by them, or as required by law.
We will not, however, pass any information onto any unauthorised person.
You are entitled to a copy of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please contact us.